Speech and Language Therapist
Keenan Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of the Northern Trust for Speech and Language Therapists within their Paediatric services.
These posts are with paediatrics and therapists must have the appropriate dysphagia qualification and experience in managing dysphagia independently to include neonatal feeding and managing feeding issues in premature infants.
These are long-term posts available for Band 6 and Band 7 therapists, full-time and part-time hours will be considered, posts will be based across the Trust, locations can be discussed with successful applicants.
Qualifications & Experience
- Band 6 Therapists must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Speech and Language Therapist working with pre and school age children in a range of settings.
- Band 7 Therapists will have
- 4 years postgraduate experience as a SLT with children, to include 3 years’ experience with children with severe learning disability.
- Evidence of providing training to parents, carers or other professional groups.
- Evidence of specialist training in Dysphagia management e.g. CA, Paediatric Dysphagia, Neonatal feeding and feeding issues in premature infants.
- Postholders will require a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
- Access NI check is required.
- Current registration with HCPC is required.
Why choose Keenan Recruitment as part of your journey:
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Allied Health Professional staff to the NHS and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling Allied Health Professional staff to the public service?
- Free fit to work certificate (required for NHS work). We will guide you through the process of ensuring you are fully compliant, so you and your Clients are protected.
- Career progression opportunities. You can pick and choose the teams that you would like experience in and newly qualified Allied Health Professionals can progress your career through Keenan.
- Free CV writing service and interview prep offered for when you apply for permanent positions. We fully support you working through Agency as a stepping stone into permanent work.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
For more information on this exciting opportunity or hear of other vacancies within our Allied Health professional division please contact Katherine on T: 02890447144 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Trust Wide | Salary: 16.04 - 19.89 per hour | Job type: Contract | Posted: 21/07/2021