Keeping our elderly safe isn't only about patient care it is about ensuring the correct processes, compliance and regular auditing takes place. We are looking for a Regional Quality Officer to join the team with compliance, ensuring the staff are providing the appropriate level of care in line with current risk assessments and care plans. The role will be based in Newtownards and cover services in Newtownards and Belfast.
- To complete Monthly audits on the homecare reports books and medication administration records.
- From the audits that are carried out they will be responsible for taking appropriate follow up actions which may involve completing one to one supervisions, team meetings and investigations.
- To work with the medication officers to ensure that RAG reviews are completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- To work with the FCS in arranging risk assessment reviews.
- To liaise with other professionals as required. (GP’s, pharmacists and social worker/care managers)
- Actively work to increase the quality of care support services.
- To support the office team as required with day to day duties.
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Newtownards/ Belfast | Salary: 23000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 22/10/2021