Pharmacist Band 6
On behalf of our Client; Belfast HSC Trust, we are currently seeking a Band 6 QA Pharmacist to work in RPQAS, Plenum Building, RVH Site. This post is initially for a duration of 12 months.
- M.Pharm. or equivalent.
- Be a member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland or eligible for membership
- Have an understanding of legislation and guidance relevant to GMP.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- Evidence of team working and building working relationships.
- Have effective communication skills, both oral and written which will meet needs of the post
- 1. Have knowledge of pharmaceutical analytical and microbiological methods
- 2. Be computer literate and have experience in the use of software packages.
- 3. Undertaken a relevant management study course
- 4. Have experience of working in clean rooms with associated equipment within a GMP environment.
Why choose Keenan Recruitment as part of your journey:
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Allied Health Professional staff to the NHS and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling Allied Health Professional staff to the public service?
- Free fit to work certificate (required for NHS work). We will guide you through the process of ensuring you are fully compliant, so you and your Clients are protected.
- Career progression opportunities. You can pick and choose the teams that you would like experience in and newly qualified Allied Health Professionals can progress your career through Keenan.
- Free CV writing service and interview prep offered for when you apply for permanent positions. We fully support you working through Agency as a stepping stone into permanent work.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
For more information on this exciting opportunity or hear of other vacancies please contact Jen Crossan on T: 02890447144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Belfast | Salary: 16.52 per hour | Job type: Contract | Posted: 05/08/2022